In July 2001, an office of the Urals Machine-building Corporation Pumori was opened in St. Petersburg to promote Pumori products in the market of North-Western Russia.
In September 2002, the Pumori Corporation Board of Directors ruled that the Petersburg office be included in the new subsidiary company, Pumori-Engineering Invest, with the aim of concentrating and developing resources for sales of Okuma metal-cutting machinery and accompanying processes.
In September 2006, the Pumori Corporation Board of Directors made a decision to establish Pumori-North-West, a new company within the Corporation. The company’s strategy is based on the strategy of Pumori Corporation.
The main activities of the company are:
• project engineering for metalworking companies;
• package delivery of metal-cutting and other equipment and technologies;
• engineering services in metalworking;
• warranty and aftersale servicing of the equipment delivered;
• delivery of clamping, cutting tools and accessories.
Pumori-North-West markets Pumori companies’ products in the North-Western Federal District.