Today many companies, whatever field of their activities, face the task of modernization and reorganization of the production facilities. Naturally, financial investment is required for that. But what is to be done if they have the money, but lack the precise vision of the future equipment and applications? The answers to those questions are provided by engineering.
How it begins
Production modernization is always an aggregate of multiple actions. It is not enough just to buy and install equipment. Evaluation and precision in engineering are the factors ensuring the efficiency of these actions.
The right way to begin modernization is to analyze the needs of the company. First, an audit of the production and management is carried out. The evidence obtained forms the basis of the future equipment engineering project. Using reliable evidence, the engineering provider:
- makes a feasibility study for investment into the project,
- makes a comparative analysis of several variants of the project solutions and chooses the optimum one,
- makes the final decision on the expediency and viability of the modernization project.
It is the findings of the audit carried out on the basis of the engineering project that form the backbone of the upcoming modernization project.
The draft technological solution is prepared on the basis of choosing the most successful and appropriate variant of technical upgrade. That requires:
- finding the best appropriate equipment, tools and accessories ensuring the efficiency of the project;
- conducting an analysis and choosing the optimum solution for the production management, including transportation and logistic flows and adequately qualified workforce requirements;
- determining the sizes and the quantities of parts in lots produced in new production lines.
Such efforts with after-project support of customers can only be mastered by companies specializing in engineering service provision.
Pumori Corporation's competences cover the whole range of engineering services; for any engineering challenge of a customer, Pumori can offer expert solutions.
- Planning of new production facilities and upgrade of existing ones
- Development of production management concepts
- Selection and integration of systems of automation of production processes and control
- Development of technological processes and selection of modern equipment
- Selection, design, manufacture of tools and accessories
- RoI study and preparation of the investment project
- Comprehensive implementation of the project. Field supervision
- Complete technical and servicing support
- Consulting and training